- Payment Methods
- Disabled People
People who can credit a disability, linked only to difficulties in accessing places intended for the general public, may enter the Area for people with special needs, which will feature locations and adequate access for those special needs. Those with special needs will only pay for the cheapest ticket for the Event, and if necessary, they may be accompanied by one (1) person as companion (the "Companion"), who must pay the ticket access to their location , with a discount of 50%. Only the person with special needs and one (1) Companion will have access to certain areas.
To access this benefit, send an email to email@example.com, exclusively starting at 10 a.m. on the 10/03/2017 (whoever writes before this date will not be taken into account), with your complete data and wait for the call you will receive confirming your tickets. Space is limited.
The following requirements are essential to access the purchase:
- Name and surname
- Phone Number
- To be handicapped wheelchair-driven
- Scanning of the original valid certificate, issued by competent authority in perfect state of conservation.
Only those who have received the confirmation call will be able to approach the Accreditations Center at Termas de Rio Hondo (Suipacha 200. Termas de Rio Hondo) on the 04/05/2018 where they must present all the original documentation which includes ID, Credit Card used to make the purchase and original disability certificate stating the need for a companion.
All children under 2 (two) years old will have free access to all areas where the event takes place, sharing location with the responsible adult. Minors must be accompanied by an adult person responsible for the child, who must purchase a ticket in all cases. These benefits do not apply to the area called GP Hospitality Club. Children over 2 (two) years old must purchase tickets in all cases (except CAMPO section). For all purposes the Promoter reserves the right to request documentation proving child´s age.
All children under 12 (twelve) years old will have free access to section CAMPO. 3 minor will be allowed per adult, sharing location with the responsible adult. The child must be accompanied by an adult person responsible for the child, who must pay the entry in all cases. All children must present photo ID at the entrance so that staff can verify their age. If ID is not presented to staff an admission ticket will have to be purchased.
- Terms and Conditions
Click here to see FAQ.
Grand Prix Weekend
In a Grand Prix weekend three races take place, which correspond to the three categories that make up the MotoGP World Championships:
- Moto3 ™ - A motorcycle category with 4-stroke 250cc single-cylinder engines. The minimum age to compete is set at 16 years old and the highest in 28 years old.
- Moto2 ™ - The Moto2 ™, with machines and 600cc 4-stroke, had replaced the 250cc since 2010. Prototypes are equipped with Honda 4-stroke 600c around 140 horsepower engines. The design and construction of the chassis are not subject to restrictions on the technical regulations established by the FIM. Chassis, swingarm, seat, fuel tank and fairings not from prototypes (eg street bikes homologated) can not be used. The minimum age for participation in this category is 16 years old.
- MotoGP ™ - is the ultimate test for the finest talents in motorcycle racing. The maximum capacity of the engine in this category is 1000cc (four-stroke engines) and the minimum age for drivers is 18 years old.
Grand Prix takes place for three days, with the first two dedicated to free practice and qualifying in each category.
The "Grand Prix MotoGP ™ Argentina 2017" will take place over three days:
Friday, April 6: Free Practice
Saturday April 7: Classification
Sunday April 8: Race
MotoGP ™ is the the world's biggest motorcycling championship, with a season taking place at 18 Grands Prix held in 13 countries, four continents and a global television coverage. Ten nationalities of the most talented drivers in the world are measured in grill on the latest technology of 5...